VAA20 and COVID-19

Vaa20 And Covid-19 1

Dear VAA artists, sponsors and followers,

We have been closely monitoring the current situation and have been receiving updates from the Department of Education.

The VAA committee has decided that, in light of the ongoing concerns with the COVID-19 virus, we will POSTPONE the Vasse Art Award to Spring (Sept-Oct) 2020.

It is very disappointing for all involved but our concern is the health and well-being of the artists, sponsors, community and volunteers.

We are currently contacting all registered artists and a VAA committee meeting is scheduled this week to discuss the event moving forward. Dates to be confirmed asap.

If you have any queries please contact the committee via email. We will continue to promote the event, our sponsors and participating artists.

We thank you for your understanding and support. 

Vasse Art Award Committee
e: [email protected]

fb  instagram